Assistant Vice President, Treasury Reporting
- US-NY-New York
- Accounting / Finance
- 423 West 55th St
The AVP, Treasury Reporting role will oversee reporting and analysis to support decision making for the company’s overall corporate and banking relationships. The position is responsible for gathering data, analyzing the information and preparing summaries of findings. This role requires interaction with individuals at all levels within the company and with third party service providers. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the inventory of reports that deliver accurate and valuable information to the right people at the right time. This includes maintenance of existing reports, development of new reports and retirement of outdated reports.
- Ability to gather, manage and manipulate data from multiple sources for analysis.
- Prepare and present findings to senior management
- Preparation of Quarterly Bank Relationship & Performance Analysis with input from Treasury team
- Benchmark corporate investments and identify investment opportunities
- Responsible for reading loan documentation to understand nature of debt and the corporate exposure to liabilities.
- Oversee update and maintenance of the debt database
- Oversee preparation of debt reporting including Contingent Liability Schedule, Short Term Debt Maturities and Lender Exposure Report.
- Assessment of interest rate exposure to variable rate debt and tracking of all interest rate hedges.
- Track and analyze bond remarketing rates and act as liaison with remarketing agents to ensure competitive pricing and assess risk.
- Derivative compliance
- Provide backup to Treasury Operations for cash reporting.
- FATCA registration of foreign subsidiaries
- Prepare quarterly compliance packages for lenders
- Liaison with lenders for Know Your Customer process
- Work closely with auditors in preparation of audit confirmations
- Manage Treasury Analysts
- Ad hoc reporting and project work as required
- Bachelor degree required
- CTP and/or MBA, a plus
- Minimum of 7-10 years of work experience in Treasury or Cash Management
- Minimum of 5+ years in a supervisory role
- Advanced Excel Modeling skills
- Must have strong experience with MS PowerPoint
- Highly intelligent with excellent analytical skills
- Ideal candidate is a highly self-motivated person who thrives in a dynamic work environment and demonstrates a flexible and adaptable work style that responds quickly
- Takes ownership for decisions and is accountable for actions regardless of the outcome
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of FATCA and FBAR requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with treasury workstations and systems such as Kyriba, JD Edwards, Hyperion, S & P Capital IQ
- Ideal candidate will have a strong familiarity with real estate
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Companies is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States with over sixty billion in assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson Yards neighborhood on Manhattan’s West Side, The Grand and Related Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Formed over 45 years ago, Related is the largest private owner of affordable housing and a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of design, development, acquisitions, management, finance, hospitality, sustainability, and sales. Related’s mixed-use, residential and commercial office properties have been consistently heralded for their placemaking vision – bringing together iconic design, arts and culture, dynamic programming, and innovative wellness programs. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a team of approximately 4,000 professionals. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine’s list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about Related, please visit www.related.com.
Not the right job for you?