- US-NY-New York
- Onsite Resident Services / Customer Service / Security
- Tribeca Green
The Concierges maintains a professional and courteous environment for the residents by provides the highest standard of customer service to residents. Our Lobby staff monitors all visitors, packages and maintains the lobby and main entrance appearance.
Location: New York, NY (Tribeca)
Tribeca Green is an attractive, 24-story rental apartment building with 274 units that is located at the northern end of Battery Park City in Manhattan at 325 North End Avenue at Warren Street
Click HERE for more information about this building.
- Create a luxury environment, exceeding expectations in genuine hospitality service.
- Approach all encounters with residents, guests, and colleagues in a gracious, attentive, courteous, and service-oriented manner.
- Respect the privacy, information, perspectives, priorities, time, and resources of each resident.
- Know the names of all residents and frequent guests.
- Greet all residents and guests confidently and cordially upon entering the property.
- Communicate resident concerns to property management and Related’s Corporate Office.
- Monitor security systems and cameras, conduct inspections of the property for vandalism, damage, and safety, and report any misconduct, incidents, and damages to property management for attention and repair.
- Maintain regular attendance and highest standards of personal appearance and grooming, in compliance with Related’s standards, as required by the employee handbook.
- Maintain accurate records of incoming and outgoing packages and deliveries.
- Maintain accurate and complete shift notes and “pass-on” logs to ensure successful communication through shift changes.
- Follow emergency procedures as directed in the property manual.
Benefits and features:
- Incentive bonus program
- Training and development programs
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate of an accredited college or university, preferred.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the hotel, hospitality, and service industries.
- Positive, outgoing, and attentive demeanor.
- Strong oral, listening, organizational skills, and written including proficient word processing and strong computer knowledge including programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to demonstrate a history of proven reliability and consistency.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to work 8 hour shifts on their feet
- Must be available to work late at night or early in the morning and overtime when required.
- Must be comfortable working with, and around, large groups of people.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States with over sixty billion in assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson Yards neighborhood on Manhattan’s West Side, The Grand and Related Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Formed over 45 years ago, Related is the largest private owner of affordable housing and a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of design, development, acquisitions, management, finance, hospitality, sustainability, and sales. Related’s mixed-use, residential and commercial office properties have been consistently heralded for their placemaking vision – bringing together iconic design, arts and culture, dynamic programming, and innovative wellness programs. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a team of approximately 4,000 professionals. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine’s list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about Related, please visit www.related.com.
Related Companies is an equal opportunity employer.
Not the right job for you?