Janitor/Porter (30 hours per week) - Affordable Housing
- Property Maintenance
- Marina Vista
The Janitor/Porter will be working directly under the Community Manager and Maintenance Supervisor at a 195 unit affordable housing community in Buffalo, NY. It is the responsibility of the Janitor/Porter to:
- Maintain the cleanliness of the lobby, hallways, elevators, common areas, and restrooms (mop, sweep, strip/wax/buff floors, dust, vacuum and garbage removal)
- Light maintenance may be assigned
- Provide excellent customer service to residents
- General upkeep of the buildings and grounds
- Snow removal and landscaping
- Maintain all equipment and supplies in proper condition
- Special projects as assigned
Check out our video job description here: https://vimeo.com/434428414
To watch our Related "Lifting Communities" video, click here: https://vimeo.com/434453238
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Matching 401(K)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- 1-2 years prior janitor, cleaner, or porter experience
- Must be reliable and have experience working with cleaning chemicals
- Must be a team player and be able to work with little supervision
- Excellent time management skills and work ethic needed
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and be able to stand for an 8-hour shift
- Light maintenance knowledge is a plus
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday / 8am - 2pm (30 working hours per week)
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Management Company (RMC) is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com.
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Not the right job for you?