- 177 Milk Street
The Marketing Coordinator position presents an opportunity to join a growing division within an establish organization of creative-minded real estate professionals. With a focus on storytelling, local partnerships, and community, the marketing team works to develop and communicate the brand vision for each unique property. Marketing projects include social media management and content creation, marketing planning and strategy, brand development, advertising strategy, local partnerships, collateral production, events planning, and more.
The Marketing Coordinator will support the Marketing Manager in daily marketing activities and the development of graphics and collateral. This individual will also work closely with the Development Team on on-going property marketing, as well as with Property Operations Teams on site specific activities and deliverables. This position will be located at Related Beal’s corporate offices at 177 Milk Street, Boston, MA. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the Development Team and external consultants and partners, contribute to the brand development and positioning for new projects
- Coordinate with third-party creative firms, printers, marketing agencies, and rendering studios
- Review marketing materials for brand consistency
- Create content for various marketing materials and platforms, such as presentations, brochures, invitations, marketing signage, merchandise, and other collateral
- Assist in the development of social media content for active properties and help maintain social media channels
- Attend events and photoshoots for projects and social media
- Assist operations teams in event planning and coordination
- Assist in the day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinate marketing projects and activities
- Attend weekly marketing meetings for active projects
- Manage marketing invoice tracking
- Other specialty projects, as necessary
Corporate Marketing Responsibilities
- Design internal corporate communications including invitations and announcements
- Create and maintain library of corporate presentations and collateral
- Prepare and upload content to the Related Beal Corporate website
- Assist with the maintenance of the Related Beal Properties Photo Library
- Maintain marketing task tracking
- 1-3 Years of relevant marketing or graphic design experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Marketing
- Highly creative individual with experience in tailoring product and messaging to particular audiences
- Real estate, hospitality, architecture or lifestyle marketing experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Indesign and Photoshop
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, shift direction easily, be proactive
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a fast-pace work environment
- Diligent, accountable and able to follow direction well
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Companies is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States with over sixty billion in assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson Yards neighborhood on Manhattan’s West Side, The Grand and Related Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Formed over 45 years ago, Related is the largest private owner of affordable housing and a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of design, development, acquisitions, management, finance, hospitality, sustainability, and sales. Related’s mixed-use, residential and commercial office properties have been consistently heralded for their placemaking vision – bringing together iconic design, arts and culture, dynamic programming, and innovative wellness programs. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a team of approximately 4,000 professionals. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine’s list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about Related, please visit www.related.com.
Not the right job for you?