Assistant Community Manager
- Residential Property Leadership
- Sheridan Park
Related is seeking an Assistant Community Manager to assist with the day-to-day operations of our affordable housing community, totaling 102 units. Responsibilities include:
- Maintain the affordable housing waitlist and process new move in files
- Show property to prospective new residents
- Ensure on-time completion of annual re-certifications
- Conduct annual/interim unit inspections to ensure compliance with Tax Credit and Section 8 standards
- Oversee move in and move out process
- Maintain accurate resident records including rents, deposits and application fees received by residents
- Issue appropriate notices when necessary (i.e. late payment, eviction notices, returned checks, memos)
- Collection of rents and preparation of receipts
- Oversee maintenance staff in regards to unit turn overs and work orders
- Meet with residents to resolve issues and complaints
- Receive, log and properly code all invoices for Community Manager’s approval
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- 3+ years of property management experience
- Knowledge of Project Based Section 8, LIHTC, and/or other affordable housing programs
- Experience with RealPage OneSite and JD Edwards(or similar software program)
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently with minimal supervision
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over Sixty billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com.
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Not the right job for you?