Human Resources Coordinator
- US-NY-New York
- Human Resources
- 460 West 34th St
Related is seeking an HR Coordinator to join our Human Resources team. The HR Coordinator is an integral role within the Human Resources function, providing administrative support for the HR teams as well as our clients: our employees. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Execute Service Now tickets and answer HR Hotline for employee/manager inquiries
- Maintain employee information by entering and updating employee records in our HRIS
- Execute all employee onboarding and off boarding including preparing termination letters
- Assist with HR compliance procedures such as unemployment and I-9
- Collaborate with Recruiting, Payroll, HR Generalists, IT, Legal and Benefits to resolve employee inquiries
- Create training materials for clients: HR team, managers, and employees
- Maintain current knowledge of federal, state and union contract policies
- Work on ad hoc projects for the team and senior management
- 1-2 years of customer service experience handling high volume of tickets/calls
- Enthusiastic about learning new processes and take initiatives to help out the team
- High Energy; self-motivated and eager to learn
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Accurate and keenly detail-oriented
- Work well with internal and external team
- Strong organizational Skills
- Excellent professional demeanor with the ability to work with a wide range of levels of management
- Real estate industry knowledge a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communications and interpersonal skill
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Ultipro or other HRIS preferred but not required
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Companies is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States with over sixty billion in assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson Yards neighborhood on Manhattan’s West Side, The Grand and Related Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Formed over 45 years ago, Related is the largest private owner of affordable housing and a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of design, development, acquisitions, management, finance, hospitality, sustainability, and sales. Related’s mixed-use, residential and commercial office properties have been consistently heralded for their placemaking vision – bringing together iconic design, arts and culture, dynamic programming, and innovative wellness programs. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a team of approximately 4,000 professionals. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine’s list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about Related, please visit www.related.com.
Not the right job for you?