Manager, Marketing and Partnerships (The Grand LA)
- US-CA-Los Angeles
- 333 South Grand Avenue
The Marketing and Partnerships Manager of The Grand LA will be responsible for developing and executing the strategy of the marketing programs across the project. This candidate will oversee aspects of marketing, branding, community, cultural, and corporate partnerships + sponsorship efforts. The ideal candidate will take lead in key B2B and B2C marketing functions in support of the maximization of master brand, retail and restaurant tenant partnerships. As the lead local marketer, S/He will drive community and cultural connection, brand recognition, audience building, and leasing support. This position will be based in Los Angeles, CA and report to the SVP of Development in Los Angeles as well as the Chief Marketing Officer in New York. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Strategy Creation
- Maintain, execute and help develop a consumer marketing plan identifying potential targets, assisting with research and analytics, developing timelines and documentation, and serving as the local point of contact for community, retail and restaurant partners for programming success.
- Collaborate with the development team to research and sell potential partners and identify appropriate locations, tools and opportunities. This includes evaluation of brands and their promotional/sponsorship strategies, key points of contact, and project managing the creative designer for presentation needs.
- Manage digital platforms with the Related Technology team including website updates and maintenance of the SalesForce CRM database. Create and execute content and stories for social media platforms and eblasts. Project manage third party agency for SEO and SEM. Explore mobile marketing ideas, strategies and content to implement exciting new social and mobile marketing programs to keep various target groups informed and excited.
- Create and execute both B2B and B2C events and programming to further brand impact.
- Execute and fulfill any third party partnerships.
- Serve as liaison for agencies regarding master brand, media buying, signage, syndication, event and sponsorship
- Serve as on-the-ground manager for event production and retail management of The Grand’s opening efforts.
- Track and manage the marketing budget spend and schedule
- Research and Evaluation
- Develop a strong understanding of the Targets and Key Performance Indicators. Attain a deep understanding of the business needs and key strategies for each tenant partner in order to develop customized marketing programs.
- Understand and identify trends, developments in trade area, local and regional economy and any other factors that potentially could influence leasing efforts or position.
- Project manage third party agencies to conduct research, competitive and consumer trend analysis to ascertain demographic reach and audience base in order to better position property amongst competitive landscape.
- Evaluate ongoing results of marketing objectives and corresponding strategies/tactics.
- Update and maintain analytic reports for internal and external communications.
- Content Creation
- Work with internal and external teams on creative concept development and production of marketing collateral, maintaining exceptional standards for creativity and effectiveness in accordance with timelines and budgets.
- Oversee presentation creation for partners and tenants as needed. Make presentations to encourage participation/support in pursuit of strategic objectives.
- Project manage creative work needs including pricing out print work, working with project team to ascertain needs, quantities, identify distribution outlets and source solutions appropriately.
- Coordinate with creative designers to ensure consistent branding across all marketing materials and platforms including, brochures, websites, marketing center, general presentations and events.
- Work as the liaison between internal Related Corporate Communications team, Related California residential marketing, local PR agencies and any third party marketing teams to ensure timelines, goals and messaging are aligned.
- Serve as the development contact for neighborhood community relations for programs (including event concepts and execution) to increase participation and activation.
- Meet with leasing teams and asset managers to provide information and materials to support marketing and leasing efforts.
- Travel to prospects and existing clients regularly as needed and as appropriate.
- Minimum 2-5 years of applicable experience in publishing, hotels, or destinations
- Experience with partnerships or management in retail, fashion, hotels/hospitality or destinations, a plus
- Highest quality personal standards
- The ability to execute against hard deadlines
- A robust understanding of an integrated marketing approach
- Understanding of guest services and amenities programs
- The successful candidate should possess exceptional strategic and creative skills, including demonstrated innovation with past projects.
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Companies is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States with over sixty billion in assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson Yards neighborhood on Manhattan’s West Side, The Grand and Related Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Formed over 45 years ago, Related is the largest private owner of affordable housing and a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of design, development, acquisitions, management, finance, hospitality, sustainability, and sales. Related’s mixed-use, residential and commercial office properties have been consistently heralded for their placemaking vision – bringing together iconic design, arts and culture, dynamic programming, and innovative wellness programs. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a team of approximately 4,000 professionals. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine’s list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about Related, please visit www.related.com.
Not the right job for you?