Luxury Maintenance Technician (Local 32BJ, Q99 license required)
- US-NY-New York
- Property Maintenance
- 35 Hudson Yards
To learn more about our maintenance technician job click here: https://vimeo.com/434427240
Building Information: Live where it all comes together. A 92-story, limestone tower by David Childs/SOM. With interiors by Tony Ingrao, panoramic Hudson River views, and next generation services by Equinox Hotel®.
Related Management is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician to join us at a Luxury residential building, in Hudson Yards. Responsibilities include:
- Completion of resident work orders (general repairs, plumbing, appliance repairs)
- Prepare vacant units for future renters
- Upkeep of the grounds, amenities (pools, etc.), and BBQ grills (indoor/outdoor)
- Ensure all equipment is in working condition and follow preventative maintenance schedule
- Communicate with the Service Supervisor about unsafe or hazardous environments on the property
- Comprehensive Union Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- 2 years of experience in general maintenance
- Affordable housing experience preferred
- HVAC : repairs, cleans, replaces, etc.
- Plumbing: repairs, replace parts, installation
- Carpentry: repairs and installs doors, shelves, countertops, locks, etc.
- Painting: drywall/plaster repairs, painting
- Electrical/Appliance: lighting, wiring, power circuits, replacing switches, etc.
- Must able to lift 50LBS and stand for 8 hours
*Emergency on-call rotation is required.
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over Sixty billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com.
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Not the right job for you?