Regional Maintenance Supervisor - NY Residential Market & Affordable
- Property Maintenance
- 2559 Sedgwick Avenue
To learn more about Related click here: https://vimeo.com/434470942
Related Management has an opportunity for a qualified Regional Maintenance Supervisor/ Junior Project Manager. The portfolio will consist of multiple assets (around 3,000 units) throughout The Bronx, Manhattan, Astoria, Brooklyn and Long Island City. Responsibilities will involve sorting out various projects, assisting team members during project development through project closeout, recording scheduling and updating project files, as well as, site monitoring when required.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Manage or support the change order process, by updating logs, and other related activities
- Assist Project Manager in maintaining records of job changes, including change orders and purchase orders.
- Establish, monitor, communicate and maintain project schedules
- Pro-actively identify issues that could lead to problems and facilitate solutions
- Participate in managing activities that are related to project closeout to ensure timely completion
- Assist with the evaluation of projects for constructability and value-engineer cost savings
- Run small projects without supervision within comfort level
- Perform other related duties as assigned and assist staff as required and directed
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Matching 401(K)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- Basic knowledge of construction & project management practice/theory
- Capable of managing multiple and potentially dissimilar tasks simultaneously
- Extremely detail-oriented and highly organized
- Assist with the supervision of subcontractors in all stages of the construction
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of construction codes
- Knowledge of HPD/DOB/FDNY violation removal process
- Knowledge of boilers and boiler controls
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe, MS Project
- Must able to lift 50LBS and stand for 8 hours
- Bilingual Spanish is preferred
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over Sixty billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com.
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Not the right job for you?