Lead Maintenance Technician Supervisor
- US-CA-Newport Beach
- Property Maintenance
- Bayview Landing
The Maintenance Supervisor will be working at a 120 unit affordable housing community in Newport Beach, California. It is the responsibility of the Maintenance Supervisor to:
- Act as a working supervisor with majority of time spent performing maintenance functions
- Provide direction, guidance and supervision to all maintenance staff at the property, including implementing weekly maintenance staff work schedules
- Inspect the building and property on a daily basis and immediately address safety issues
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance repairs after normal working hours
- Make budget recommendations to the Community Manager for all maintenance line items
- Order and maintain inventory of building materials and supplies
- Coordinate with contractors/vendors and obtain bids for repairs and replacements
- Responsible for general upkeep of the building common areas and grounds
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- 3+ years of experience in general maintenance
- 2+ years of direct supervisory experience
- Affordable housing experience preferred
- HVAC: repairs, cleans, replaces, etc.
- Plumbing: repairs, replace parts, installation
- Carpentry: repairs and installs doors, shelves, countertops, locks, etc.
- Painting: drywall/plaster repairs, painting
- Electrical/Appliance: lighting, wiring, power circuits, replacing switches, etc.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must able to lift 50LBS and stand for 8 hours
- Bilingual Spanish is preferred
*Emergency on-call rotation is required
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over Sixty billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com.
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Not the right job for you?