The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for screening incoming leasing inquiries, assist in annual recertifications, tenant/landlord relations ,marketing, leasing, supply property information, tour apartment homes, track leasing prospects, accounts payable & receivable, general administrative duties, and special projects as assigned.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment and interact with senior management under highly demanding conditions.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Must have superior skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and proficient knowledge in PowerPoint.
- Experience and proficiency working with automated expense tracking systems.
- Excellent organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Strong time management skills; ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments, with a high degree of accuracy, and meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with minimal guidance.
- Answer phone calls, coordinate emails
- Section 8 experience strongly preferred.
- Must be able to handle high traffic and a fast paced environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex operational matters on a daily basis.
- Strong time management, follow-up, administrative and organizational skills.
- Efficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Highly motivated service-oriented self starter and adaptable to change.
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer