- 177 Milk Street
The Development Analyst focuses on all aspects of real estate acquisitions, investment and development including financial analysis and modeling, underwriting, site acquisition analyses, due diligence, transaction structures, market research, zoning, budgeting, construction and design coordination and project management.
- Prepare detailed financial analysis and models including those for transaction underwriting and return on investment analysis. Provide key takeaways to business units, corporate finance and senior management.
- Assist Project Managers in a broad range of development activities including site acquisition, financing, governmental approvals, design and construction monitoring, project branding, sales and marketing strategy and implementation.
- Provide timely explanations of variances between actual results and forecasts/budgets.
- Underwrite new development deals. Prepare business plans, including annual operating plans, financial forecasts, strategic plans, and product introduction financial plans.
- Conduct market assessments, site assessments, zoning assessments, and other due diligence related to site acquisition and development feasibility.
- Author internal and external correspondence for transaction and property descriptions, offering memoranda for asset sales and capital raisings, and responses to RFP’s. Manage detailed municipal filings for various development related programs, such as permit filings and financing applications.
- Excellent writing skills and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time and task management skills in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects with significant responsibilities and competing priorities.
- Strong quantitative, financial analysis and modeling skills are required.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational skills
- Excellent professional demeanor with the ability to work with a wide range of levels and management.
- Must be able to work well in groups but also independently to manage and own tasks.
- Self-starting personality who has a high desire to succeed, to be ambitious, to hustle, and who can work well with limited direction.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Adaptive, Assertiveness and Leader.
- Strong sense of integrity and ethics. Values entrepreneurialism, independent thought and innovation.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and/or MBA
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in corporate finance, investment banking, management consulting, private equity or real estate.
Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States. Formed over 40 years ago, Related is a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of development, acquisitions, management, finance, marketing and sales. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a team of approximately 4,000 professionals. With over $60 billion in assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson Yards neighborhood on Manhattan’s West Side, The Grand and Related Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine’s list 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about Related, please visit www.related.com.
Related Beal is a fully integrated real estate firm focused on development and investment opportunities in Boston and the surrounding regions. Related Beal leverages Related Companies’ international real estate platform with expertise across all asset classes and storied local experience in life sciences, commercial, hotel, mixed-use and residential development, property management and investment. Related Beal has developed and is undertaking the development of some of the most recognized buildings in the area including The Clarendon and One Back Bay, The Arlington, The Beverly, Lovejoy Wharf, Converse’s World Headquarters, Congress Square, Innovation Square, The Whitney Hotel and The Quinn/370-380 Harrison Avenue.
Related Beal’s corporate office is located at 177 Milk Street in Boston.
For more information about Related Beal, please visit http://www.relatedbeal.com/.
Not the right job for you?