Summer Internship Program 2020, Real Estate Finance Track
- US-NY-New York
- 30 Hudson Yards
At Related, our summer internship program offer students hands-on experience and a chance to work on challenging projects with some of the best minds in the business. The program not only places you within a specific project area, but also provides tours across our portfolio, and exposes you to our multi-faceted lines of business through an outstanding executive speaker series. This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop valuable contacts and obtain the type of hands-on experience that will benefit you as you make important career choices.
When you submit this application you are applying for the below openings:
- Asset Management
- Property Management
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Portfolio Management
- Fund Management
The "Real Estate Finance Track" application closes on September 30th, 2019.
Round 1 and 2 will take place from August 15th - September 30th. Team interviews will start on October 1st.
Round 1 - recorded video question
Round 2 - phone screen with campus recruiter
Round 3 - interview with team
Following round 2 you will be placed into specific job tracks based on your skills and interest.
Our ideal candidate will be a rising junior or senior with the following skills:
- BA or BS
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- A highly entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results-oriented individual
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Keen attention to detail
- High energy; possessed with drive
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent professional demeanor with the ability to work with a wide range of levels of management
- A strong passion for real estate
- Authorization to work permanently in the U.S.
Not the right job for you?