- US-CA-Los Angeles
- 333 South Grand Avenue
- Support the Deal Team Leader in all aspects of affordable housing acquisitions, financing, and development.
- Communication with investors, brokers, property managers, industry consultants, and third parties involved in property valuation.
- Compilation of due diligence information including financial, market, demographic, site, federal, and state regulatory data.
- Review and completion of applications and documentation necessary for debt and equity financing, property purchase and sale, government subsidies, and rental contract maintenance.
- Financial modeling and presentations with a focus on property valuation using a range of capital structures and financing tools unique to affordable housing.
- Involvement in contract negotiation and review of legal documentation for joint venture and loan agreements, purchase and sale contracts, and ownership structures.
- Validation and defense of budgets, assumptions, and pro-forma analysis, including the identification of problems inherent to a given project.
- Strong quantitative, financial analysis and modeling skills are required.
- An understanding of the principles of finance and accounting.
- Well developed and adaptable writing skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels are keys to success at Related.
- Proficiency with standard suite of office applications and a firm grasp of Microsoft Excel.
- Exceptional time management and prioritization are necessary to succeed in a fast paced environment where the Analyst will be required to manage multiple projects with significant responsibilities and competing priorities.
- Must be able to work well in groups but also take ownership of tasks.
- Attention to detail as well as a strong desire to grow and succeed is critical.
- Bachelors degree preferably Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of professional experience, preferably in a banking or real estate environment, or equivalent coursework.
Related Companies is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States. Formed over 40 years ago, Related is a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of development, acquisitions, management, finance, marketing and sales. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a team of approximately 4,000 professionals. With over $60 billion in assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson Yards neighborhood on Manhattan’s West Side, The Grand and Related Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine’s list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about Related, please visit www.related.com.
Not the right job for you?