- Administrative / Clerical
- Ike Sims
Your role with the company:
Related Managment is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant at a 200 unit property that consists of both Project-Based Section 8 and LIHTC affordable housing programs. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for screening incoming leasing inquiries, assist in annual recertifications, tenant/landlord relations, marketing, supply property information, track leasing prospects, accounts payable & receivable, general administrative duties, and special projects as assigned.
- Perform daily administrative operations
- Act as the first point of contact for residents.
- Assists with accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Marketing and leasing functions
- Special projects as assigned
Benefits and Features:
- Skilled in marketing
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex operational matters on a daily basis.
- Strong time management, follow-up, and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Highly motivated service-oriented self starter
- Be able to multitask in a fast paced working office environment
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Related Affordable is the division of Related Companies that develops, acquires and preserves affordable housing throughout the nation. Affordable housing laid the foundation of Related Companies, and its broad portfolio of award-winning affordable and mixed-income developments demonstrate the company’s continuing ability to create affordable housing opportunities in a variety of geographically, economically and socially diverse neighborhoods. Related owns and operates a portfolio of more than 60,000 affordable and workforce housing units.
Not the right job for you?