Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Manager - Affordable Housing
- US-NY-New York
- Accounting / Finance
- Manhattan Plaza
Related Management has an exciting opportunity for a professional Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable (AP/AR) Manager at our property, Manhattan Plaza, in New York, NY. The AP/AR Manager, under the direction of the Accounting Manager, will be responsible for overlooking the accounts receivables, accounts payables, and voucher submissions.
Manhattan Plaza has two towers with 1,689-units of federally-subsidized housing and 17 commercial tenants located at 400 West 43rd Street, just west of Times Square. Seventy percent of the property’s units are occupied by performing artists with the remaining balance occupied by community elderly and low-income residents. For more information in regards to the property click here.
The Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable (AP/AR) Manager shall perform the following:
• Compiles, processes and maintains accounts payable/receivable records, account reconciliations and work papers
• Verify approval on all invoices and check requests
• Coding invoices and related allocations
• Update and maintain vendor database
• Weekly analysis of invoice aging
• Audits and verifies expenses reports
• Reconciles vendor statements
• Ability to process and follow-up on rush items
• Maintains account payable/receivable files
• Monthly account reconciliations
• Special projects as assigned
• 4-year degree in Accounting preferred but not required
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner
• Eye for detail and accuracy is imperative
• Able to meet deadlines
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to be an effective team member and display initiative
• Proficient with MS Word and Excel, OneSite and JD Edwards experience desired
• Familiar with project management and development a plus
Benefits and Features:
• Incentive bonus program
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
• Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
• Matching 401(K)
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Free membership to the Manhattan Plaza Health Club
• Equinox discount
• & More!
#CB #LI-KB1 #GLKB5
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Related Affordable is the division of Related Companies that develops, acquires and preserves affordable housing throughout the nation. Affordable housing laid the foundation of Related Companies, and its broad portfolio of award-winning affordable and mixed-income developments demonstrate the company’s continuing ability to create affordable housing opportunities in a variety of geographically, economically and socially diverse neighborhoods. Related owns and operates a portfolio of more than 60,000 affordable and workforce housing units.
Not the right job for you?