- Accounting / Finance
- 2515 McKinney Avenue
Related Management Company has approximately 81,000 units under management and manages all of the properties under the Related name. The Related Dallas office is responsible for the acquisition, property management, disposition, and asset management of various investments within multiple funds. The properties consist primarily of market rate, value-add and opportunistic real estate in major urban centers, as well as in secondary and tertiary markets, throughout the country.
The Analyst will focus on all aspects of real estate property management through disposition. Specific activities for the role include:
- Support SVP of operations and report on day to day operational functions
- Preparing weekly/monthly reports and attending regularly scheduled calls with property staffs to monitor performance and provide clear direction
- Interfacing with ownership in generation of annual property budgets
- Reviewing monthly financial statements and assisting with budget variance analysis
- Tracking capital expenditures and submitting disbursement requests to lenders
- Generating annual business plans to be presented to ownership
- Visit properties, shop comparable properties and oversee production of monthly market surveys
- Compiling, reviewing, and tracking of required documents during buyer due diligence period
- Review and compile responses to buyer due diligence requests
- Strong quantitative, financial analysis and modeling skills are required.
- Exceptional time management and prioritization are necessary to succeed in a fast-paced environment where the Analyst will be required to manage multiple projects with significant responsibilities and competing priorities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels are keys to success at Related. Must be able to work well in groups and take ownership of tasks.
- Attention to detail as well as a strong desire to grow and succeed is critical.
- Candidates with a passion for real estate, an active entrepreneurial mind, and a strong work ethic will excel and should look forward to joining a growing company that is on the cutting edge of real estate investing.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of:
- Bachelors degree
- 3-5 years of property management or property operations experience
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Related Management Company is the management arm of Related Companies which is one of the largest privately-owned real estate firms in the United States. Formed over 40 years ago, Related is a fully integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of development, acquisitions, management, finance, marketing and sales. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices in Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, Shanghai and Abu Dhabi and boasts a team of approximately 2,700 professionals. The Company’s existing portfolio of real estate assets, valued at over $15 billion, is made up of best-in-class mixed-use, residential, retail, office, trade show and affordable properties across the United States. In 2006, Related acquired Equinox(R) Fitness Clubs, further expanding the company's capabilities into the health and fitness arena and enhancing the value of its properties by incorporating an exclusive, branded amenity into the lifestyle offering.
Not the right job for you?