- US-NY-New York
- Administrative / Clerical
- Equinox 31 Hudson Yards
Related Companies is looking to hire a highly professional Executive Assistant to support the growing Equinox Hospitality Development team. The successful candidate will anticipate, initiate, coordinate, and follow up on logistics required for the team to effectively perform at highest capacity. The ideal candidate must be open to supporting a growing team of senior individuals. This position will be based in New York, NY.
- Scheduling appointments and heavy calendar management. Manage a busy and ever changing calendar, and prioritize appointments. Review daily.
- Arrange extensive international & domestic travel.
- Act as gatekeeper and primary point of contact between executives, managers and visitors, as required.
- Screen high volume telephone calls and announce each caller.
- Greet and properly direct all clients and guests. Be responsive to client’s needs upon arrival.
- Ensure the team is prepared for all meetings by keeping them on schedule and providing necessary materials.
- Prepare expense reports and liaise with Finance, as necessary.
- Maintain and revise office filing, electronic record keeping and outlook contacts.
- Assistance with ad hoc projects using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Assist with personal duties, as needed.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant executive assistant experience.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent professional demeanor with the ability to work with a wide range of levels and management.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment, ability to multi-task, shift direction easily and prioritize.
- Good judgment, discretion and strong discipline.
- Experience in a role that requires a high level of discretion with confidential information.
- Team player, self-starter.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Experience working in a corporate environment is highly preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States. Formed over 40 years ago, Related is a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of development, acquisitions, management, finance, marketing and sales. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a team of approximately 4,000 professionals. With over $60 billion in assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson Yards neighborhood on Manhattan’s West Side, The Grand and Related Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine’s list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about Related, please visit www.related.com.
Not the right job for you?