Amenity Host Attendant (Luxury Residential Building)
- Customer Experience
- One Hill South Phase 2
Do you enjoy planning events? Are you personable and energetic? Related Management has an exciting career opportunity for a full time creative Amenity Host who will take the initiative to organize and coordinate special events and activities for our clientele at our newest luxury properties in Washington, D.C.
The main responsibility for this position is to create a consistent fun and entertaining environment for our residents, to use their feedback and incorporate it into creating interactive events on a daily basis, in addition to the below:
- Create local partnerships by reaching out to local business owners to host/sponsor special events at our building (e.g. wine & food tastings, chef events, cosmetic options
- Oversee all booked functions
- Assist with set up and caterings
- Set up of audio visual equipment for resident events
- Manage the event space to make sure is always in top conditions and reports any maintenance orders.
- Coordination of caterers for food service personnel, and any other special project as assigned
- Liaison between the office and our residents, as the amenity host will be expected to build valuable relationships with our clientele and share feedback at all times
Benefits and features:
- Incentive bonus program
- Training and development programs
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
- Mostly Swing Shift and weekends (no overnights)
Location: Washigton, DC (Capitol Hill Area)
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Background in Customer Service, Hospitality, Public Relations or the Entertainment industry a plus
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team of professionals.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Related Companies is the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States. Formed over 40 years ago, Related is a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of development, acquisitions, management, finance, marketing and sales. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi, London and Shanghai and boasts a team of over 3,000 professionals. The Company’s existing portfolio of real estate assets, valued at over $30 billion, is made up of best-in-class developments in premier high-barrier-to-entry markets across all asset classes.
Related has dramatically redefined the concept of metropolitan luxury living by introducing extraordinary residential rental properties in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington D.C. and New York City. With each new building, Related has been hailed for setting new standards of excellence in the luxury rental marketplace. To ensure that every resident in every Related building enjoys the very finest services, unparalleled amenities, and a luxury lifestyle without compromise, Related Companies takes great pride in managing every building it owns. Related owns and manages 261 Hudson, 456 Washington, Abington House, The Caledonia, The Easton, The Lyric, MiMA, One Carnegie Hill, One Union Square South, Riverwalk Crossing, Riverwalk Point, The Sierra, The Strathmore, The Tate, Tribeca Green, Tribeca Park, Tribeca Tower, The Westminster and The Westport in New York City (and manages 1214 Fifth Avenue and 89 Murray also in New York City). It also owns 500 Lake Shore Drive and Landmark West Loop in Chicago, The Emerson in Los Angeles, The Paramount in San Francisco, One Hill South in Washington, D.C and One Back Bay in Boston as well as managing The Arlington in Boston. For more information about Related Companies please visit www.related.com.
Not the right job for you?