Amenity Host Attendant (Luxury Residential Building)
- Customer Experience
- One Hill South Phase 2
Click here https://vimeo.com/423284919 to lern more about Related's culture.
Do you enjoy planning events? Are you personable and energetic? Related Management has an exciting career opportunity for a full time creative Amenity Host who will take the initiative to organize and coordinate special events and activities for our clientele at our newest luxury properties in Washington, D.C.
The main responsibility for this position is to create a consistent fun and entertaining environment for our residents, to use their feedback and incorporate it into creating interactive events on a daily basis, in addition to the below:
- Create local partnerships by reaching out to local business owners to host/sponsor special events at our building (e.g. wine & food tastings, chef events, cosmetic options
- Oversee all booked functions
- Assist with set up and caterings
- Set up of audio visual equipment for resident events
- Manage the event space to make sure is always in top conditions and reports any maintenance orders.
- Coordination of caterers for food service personnel, and any other special project as assigned
- Liaison between the office and our residents, as the amenity host will be expected to build valuable relationships with our clientele and share feedback at all times
Benefits and features:
- Incentive bonus program
- Training and development programs
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
- Mostly Swing Shift and weekends (no overnights)
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Background in Customer Service, Hospitality, Public Relations or the Entertainment industry a plus
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team of professionals.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com .
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Not the right job for you?