Amenity Attendant (Summer Temp Role)
- Customer Experience
- 500 Lake Shore Drive
The pool host at 500 Lake Shore Drive is responsible for providing prompt and courteous services around the pool area and 12th floor amenities.
- This will be a Full Time/Seasonal role from Mid-May through Mid-September.
Responsibilities include providing a warm and sincere welcome to residents , ensuring that the entire area is clean and properly set up at the beginning of the shift and ensuring resident satisfaction throughout the day.
Specifically, you are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet residents and their guests immediately with a sincere and friendly welcome. Assist residents needs related to the pool area. Respond to request, comments, and concerns in a timely manner
- Monitor resident activity / safety
- Must be an outgoing and welcoming personality and have a sense of orderly cleanliness
- Confirm resident / guest authorization access as resident accesses deck.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of general pool area including organizing and cleaning pool furniture, maintaining lost & found, picking up trash as needed, wipe off grills and tables
- Assist residents with reservations of pre-booked cabanas, Event, Feature spaces.
- Anticipate resident needs
- Adhere to the opening and closing duties
- Generate a safe, warm, and relaxing atmosphere
- Consistent walk through of the pool area performed minimum of every 30 minutes to be sure that the area is kept clean and safe throughout the day and to be sure that all equipment is working and in place
- Monitors all activity in the amenity floor and pool area and reports any / all issues to the property in a daily log
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service background helpful.
- Exposure to luxury buildings a plus.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to be flexible with regards to work schedule, as days and times may fluctuate to accommodate resident events.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- RMC reserves the right to direct any employee to perform work outside of his/her position to facilitate the efficient operation of the building; providing that this work is not more than 50% of his/her working time.
- Must be in full uniform at all times and properly groomed.
- This position is subject to mandatory overtime; employee must be flexible and be willing to work flexible schedules to accommodate resident events.
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Related Companies is the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States. Formed over 40 years ago, Related is a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of development, acquisitions, management, finance, marketing and sales. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi, London and Shanghai and boasts a team of over 3,000 professionals. The Company’s existing portfolio of real estate assets, valued at over $30 billion, is made up of best-in-class developments in premier high-barrier-to-entry markets across all asset classes.
Related has dramatically redefined the concept of metropolitan luxury by introducing extraordinary residential rental properties in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York City. With each new building, Related has been hailed for setting new standards of excellence in the luxury rental marketplace. To ensure that every resident in every Related building enjoys the very finest services, unsurpassed amenities, and a luxury lifestyle without compromise, Related Companies takes great pride in managing every building it owns. Related owns and manages 261 Hudson, 456 Washington, Abington House, The Caledonia, The Easton, The Lyric, MiMA, One Carnegie Hill, One Union Square South, Riverwalk Crossing, Riverwalk Point, The Sierra, The Strathmore, The Tate, Tribeca Green, Tribeca Park, Tribeca Tower, The Westminster and The Westport in New York City (and manages 1214 Fifth Avenue and 89 Murray also in New York City), One Back Bay and The Arlington in Boston, 500 Lake Shore Drive and Landmark West Loop in Chicago, The Emerson in Los Angeles, The Paramount in San Francisco and One Hill South in Washington, D.C. Related also owns an extensive portfolio of workforce and affordable housing and has several new rental developments underway across the country.
For more information about Related Companies please visit www.related.com
Not the right job for you?