- US-NY-New York
- Administrative / Clerical
- 460 West 34th Street
The Hudson Yards Construction team is looking for a smart, hard working administraive assistant based out of our Hudson Yards Field Office - 460 W 34th Street
- Provide general administrative duties, including but not limited to, all correspondence (phone, email, and mail), filing systems, word processing and technical/equipment support.
- Heavy calendar management.
- Process expenses, invoices and reconciliations.
- General office administrative projects per supervisors request
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant administrative assistant experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent professional demeanor with the ability to work with a wide range of levels and management.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and shift direction easily.
- Team player, self-starter.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Undergraduate degree required
Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States. Formed over 40 years ago, Related is a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of development, acquisitions, management, finance, marketing and sales. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a team of approximately 4,000 professionals. With over $60 billion in assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson Yards neighborhood on Manhattan’s West Side, The Grand and Related Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine’s list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about Related, please visit www.related.com.
Not the right job for you?