- US-NY-New York
- Administrative / Clerical
- 423 West 55th Street
The Administrative Assistant will fill an integral role supporting senior individuals with support to their respective teams as needed. We are seeking someone who is highly energetic and tech savvy. The person in this role will need to be a masterful problem-solver and highly organized. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, and will be resourceful in building relationships across Related.
- This role will include heavy Outlook calendar management
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives
- Scheduling and calendar management for Staff, as well as follow-up calls, confirmations and distribution of meeting materials
- Process and track expense reports and reimbursements.
- Prepare and submit expense reports utilizing Concur
- Coordinate all travel arrangements for executives
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments
- Special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years working in an administrative role in a fast-paced environment.
- 1+ years of experience providing administrative support to executives
- 1+ years of calendar management and expense report management experience for 1 or more executives
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled at building successful relationships and identifying key contacts
- Ability to identify and anticipate needs
- Must be able to work flexible Hours
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States. Formed over 40 years ago, Related is a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of development, acquisitions, management, finance, marketing and sales. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a team of approximately 4,000 professionals. With over $60 billion in assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson Yards neighborhood on Manhattan’s West Side, The Grand and Related Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine’s list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about Related, please visit www.related.com.
Not the right job for you?