- Administrative / Clerical
Your role with the company:
Related Managment is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant at a 200 unit affordable residential community. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for screening incoming leasing inquiries, assist in annual recertifications, tenant/landlord relations, marketing, supply property information, track leasing prospects, accounts payable & receivable, general administrative duties, and special projects as assigned.
- Perform daily administrative operations
- Act as the first point of contact for residents.
- Assists with accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Marketing and leasing functions
- Special projects as assigned
Benefits and Features:
- Skilled in marketing
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex operational matters on a daily basis.
- Strong time management, follow-up, and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Highly motivated service-oriented self starter
- Be able to multitask in a fast paced working office environment
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Affordable housing laid the foundation of Related Companies and we continue to place a high priority on developing, acquiring and preserving housing for this sector. In fact, over 60% of our 50,000+ residential apartment homes under our management are part of one or more affordable housing programs, and an additional 20% of these homes provide workforce housing.
In the area of acquisitions and refinancing, we pursue properties that meet one of the following criteria: Section 8 properties with project-based contracts; Section 236 properties in need of rehabilitation; Section 42 LIHTC properties with expiring low-income restrictions; Section 515 FmHA properties with loans that can be prepaid; or other assisted properties, including HODAG, HOME, federal or state-financed public housing.
Not the right job for you?