Assistant Property Manager
- Property Management
- Ashton Brook
Related is seeking an Assistant Property Manager to assist with the day-to-day operations of our market-rate housing community in Franklin, TX. Responsibilities include:
- Show property to prospective new residents
- Oversee move in and move out process
- Process new move in files
- Maintain accurate resident records including rents, deposits and application fees received by residents
- Issue appropriate notices when necessary (i.e. late payment, eviction notices, returned checks, memos)
- Collection of rents and preparation of receipts
- Oversee maintenance staff in regards to unit turn overs and work orders
- Meet with residents to resolve issues and complaints
- Receive, log and properly code all invoices for Property Manager’s approval
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- 1+ years of property management experience
- Experience with RealPage OneSite and JD Edwards (or similar software program)
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com .
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Not the right job for you?