- US-CA-San Francisco
- Customer Experience
- Fifteen Fifty
Learn more about Related's innovated culture https://vimeo.com/434468879
NEW DEVELOPMENT- FIFTEEN FIFTY
1500 Mission Street is a 1.2 million square foot development located on a 2.5 acre site on the corner of Mission Street and South Van Ness Avenue at the nexus of three of San Francisco's iconic neighborhoods; SOMA, The Mission and Hayes Valley. Rising 39 stories, this mixed-income, mixed-use development will consist of a 550-unit luxury apartment tower and a separate 460,000 square foot office building that will be the new home of the San Francisco Planning, Building and Public Works Departments. The residential tower will include 50,000 square feet of neighborhood serving retail with twenty percent of the residential units for affordable and low-income households. Construction is underway with completion anticipated in March 2020
The Concierge maintains a professional and courteous environment for the residents by provides the highest standard of customer service to residents. Our Lobby staff monitors all visitors, packages and maintains the lobby and main entrance appearance.
- Create a luxury environment, exceeding expectations in genuine hospitality service.
- Approach all encounters with residents, guests, and colleagues in a gracious, attentive, courteous, and service-oriented manner.
- Respect the privacy, information, perspectives, priorities, time, and resources of each resident.
- Know the names of all residents and frequent guests.
- Greet all residents and guests confidently and cordially upon entering the property.
- Communicate resident concerns to property management and Related’s Corporate Office.
- Monitor security systems and cameras, conduct inspections of the property for vandalism, damage, and safety, and report any misconduct, incidents, and damages to property management for attention and repair.
- Maintain regular attendance and highest standards of personal appearance and grooming, in compliance with Related’s standards, as required by the employee handbook.
- Maintain accurate records of incoming and outgoing packages and deliveries.
- Maintain accurate and complete shift notes and “pass-on” logs to ensure successful communication through shift changes.
- Follow emergency procedures as directed in the property manual.
Benefits and features:
- Incentive bonus program
- Training and development programs
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate of an accredited college or university, preferred.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the hotel, hospitality, and service industries.
- Positive, outgoing, and attentive demeanor.
- Strong oral, listening, organizational skills, and written including proficient word processing and strong computer knowledge including programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to demonstrate a history of proven reliability and consistency.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to work 8 hour shifts on their feet
- Must be available to work late at night or early in the morning and overtime when required.
- Must be comfortable working with, and around, large groups of people.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Not the right job for you?