Assistant General Manager
- US-NY-New York
- Property Management
- 423 West 55th Street
Your role within the company:
The Assistant General Manager is responsible for assisting the General Manager in maintaining all aspects of property operations, monitoring and leading the sales process, assist in the training, motivation and development of the concierges, maintenance, and office teams. You will be the key contact person for all resident requests providing unparalleled customer service at all times. You will also be involved in the financial aspects of the operations and capital projects.
click on this link to learn more about Related's work enviroment https://vimeo.com/434468879
- Provide general administrative duties, including but not limited to, all correspondence (phone, email, mail), filing systems, word processing and technical/equipment support
- Oversight of day-to-day operations of the office
- Coordinate and maintain office amenities and supplies
- Maintain office operations including supplies ordering, coordination and maintenance for efficiency and pricing
- Create and maintain appropriate systems and best practices for tracking office supply inventory, third-party vendors and services
- Responsible for creating and overseeing internal processes and working with managers to ensure these are followed
- Establish best practices and systems for office operations, policy and procedures
- Engage third-party vendors and suppliers for appropriate services and office product
- Makes introductory calls to all future residents and assisting with all aspects of move-ins for new residents to assure quality control and confirm satisfaction with service that was provided. Includes follow up and acclimating new residents to building, services and amenities
- Assists in the development and implementation of resident relation activities and events to enhance the residents’ appreciation of the building as a home
- Provide administrative support with the resident web site, resident website access and letters, monthly mailings and other special projects as assigned by supervisory staff
- Ensure efficient and courteous response to all resident requests, inquiries, concerns, etc.
- Provides resolution to resident problems and on-going resident relations
- In partnership with the building team members, serve as a liaison to the residents to foster good landlord/resident relationships
- Handles all resident complaints expeditiously, diplomatically and professionally
- Maintains accurate, efficient files for all site administration, including: lease files, operational procedure files, work-order files, etc.
- Prepares and processes appropriate written communications, i.e., memos, letters, insurance incident reports, etc.
- Collect and post all resident rent payments. Manages accounts receivable
- Coordinate the filing of legal proceedings in accordance with local ordinances
- Special projects as assigned
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- Minimum of 3 years of operations experience or upscale customer service experience- preferably in a position(s) that incorporate both
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Administrative/office management experience required with strong data/file management
- Management Experience in Property Management or Hospitality highly desirable
- LIHTC or similar program experience or training preferred; candidate must be able to obtain professional certification by way of company sponsored training course within first 3 months
- Ability to read financial state profit and loss statements, variance reports and budgets
- Leasing experience desirable
- High level of flexibility required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be highly organized with superb analytical skills
- Yardi experience, preferred
- Position will require some overtime including possible evenings and weekends during lease up
- Hours will be mostly set but there is a reasonable expectation of flexibility of schedule
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Not the right job for you?