Manager, Digital Technology and Facilities, Hudson Yards Experiences
- US-NY-New York
- Corporate Communications / Creative Services
- 20 Hudson Yards
Hudson Yards has an exciting opportunity open for a Digital Technology and Facilities Manager who is passionate about creating and facilitating unforgettable, unique experiences. The ideal candidate should possess excellent organizational skills, project management experience and a strong understanding of the technical aspects of the attractions’ audio/visual environment. This position will be responsible for managing multiple functions of operations and maintenance for Hudson Yards Experiences attractions: Vessel and Edge. Reporting to the Director of Operation Planning, the successful candidate will manage planning and coordination of all installations and refurbishments, the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards and management of the audio/visual infrastructure of the attractions. This position will also serve as a liaison between vendors, internal management, employees and visitors as required.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with vendors, contractors, internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure facilities compliance with regulations and laws.
- Coordinate and manage renovations, repair and maintenance work assignments.
- Review work orders to ensure that assignments are completed.
- Oversee and assist onsite A/V managed services staff and workloads.
- Responsible for facilities inspections and reports.
- Coordinate and manage routine maintenance and repairs for Vessel and Edge facilities.
- Responsible for overall capital asset management including obtaining and reviewing price quotes for the procurement of parts, services, and labor for projects.
- Manage vendor relationships and train vendors on work order and billing procedures.
- Responsible for invoice processing and accuracy of cost center coding.
- Provide process and standard operating procedure training as necessary.
- Conduct financial/business analysis including preparation of reports.
- Conduct daily inspections of all audio/visual technology including all displays and audio playback to ensure smooth daily show operation.
- Inspect and maintain content and media servers, signal processors.
- Assist in documenting and updating technology-related instructions, procedures, and knowledge-base articles as required.
- Maintain problem call history by recording tickets in a help desk tracking database.
Other duties as assigned.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- Minimum of four years of related experience and/or training. Bachelor’s degree preferred with focus on business, technical or management areas.
- Facility Management certification preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to stakeholders.
- Project management experience.
- High-level skills with audio/visual software and equipment.
- Proficient with Work Order systems.
- Strong knowledge of architectural, electrical and mechanical systems.
- Knowledge of leases, contracts and related documents.
Hudson Yards has become the cultural center of Manhattan’s New West Side. A template for the future of cities, this new neighborhood has not only changed the way New York looks to the world, but the way the world sees New York. Be part of one-of-a-kind experiences at New York’s newest neighborhood by joining our Hudson Yards Experiences team.
Vessel is a new kind of public landmark. Engaging and interactive, the centerpiece of the Hudson Yards Public Square and Gardens is meant to be climbed and explored with others.
Edge, recently opened in March, is the highest outdoor sky deck in the Western Hemisphere, with a one-of-a-kind design. It’s suspended in mid-air, giving guests the feeling of floating in the sky with 360-degree views they can’t get anywhere else.
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Not the right job for you?