Assistant Community Manager
- Property Management
- Southern Hills
Related is seeking an Assistant Community Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of both a 125 unit and 87 unit affordable housing community in Decatur, IL.
- Maintain the affordable housing waitlist and process new move in files
- Show property to prospective new residents
- Ensure on-time completion of annual re-certifications
- Conduct annual/interim unit inspections to ensure compliance with Tax Credit and Section 8 standards
- Oversee move in and move out process
- Maintain accurate resident records including rents, deposits and application fees received by residents
- Issue appropriate notices when necessary (i.e. late payment, eviction notices, returned checks, memos)
- Collection of rents and preparation of receipts
- Oversee maintenance staff in regards to unit turn overs and work orders
- Meet with residents to resolve issues and complaints
- Receive, log and properly code all invoices for Community Manager’s approval
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- Property management experience preferred
- Knowledge of Project Based Section 8, LIHTC, and/or other affordable housing programs
- Experience with RealPage OneSite preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently with minimal supervision
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com .
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Not the right job for you?