Accounts Receivable Associate
- Accounting / Finance
- Gerard Court
The Accounts Receivable Associate will oversee all AR functions for a portfolio of real estate assets located throughout the boroughs of New York City. Success will be dependent upon one’s ability to complete functions consistently and timely, while paying maximum attention to detail. The AR Associate will work closely with District Managers and other leaders to ensure reports are accurate, payments are processed, and inquiries are answered.
- Process monthly utilities and periodic adjustments to ledger.
- Review bank reconciliations and research any discrepancies
- Process receipts, wires and ACH payments
- Process NSF’s, charge backs and ACH returns
- Generate and distribute monthly owner statements
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Contribute to a cooperative team environment in which cross functions are assumed as necessary in order to meet department deadlines and goals
- Generate and maintain monthly reports
The office is located in the Bronx at 1075 Gerard Avenue. Just a short walk from Yankee stadium, this location is easily commutable with access to the D and number 4 trains. In addition, a parking spot can be provided to the employee if they commute by car.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- College degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience required.
- Prior experience with Section 8, SCRIE/DRIE and DHCR Registration preferred.
- Must have experience with Yardi software & Microsoft Office.
- Must have knowledge of Major Capital Improvement (MCI) escalations.
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills required.
- Excellent follow-up with the staff, site personnel, management and vendors required.
- Position is located Bronx, NY.
- Position is subject to overtime; must be flexible and willing to work extended shifts/hours/days.
- Establishes and maintains regular daily office hours.
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com .
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Not the right job for you?