Affordable Housing Specialist - Tax Credit (LIHTC)
- US-CA-San Francisco
- Affordable Housing Jobs
- Crescent Cove
Related is seeking an Affordable Housing Specialist (i.e. Occupancy Specialist) to join our 200 unit affordable housing (LIHTC) community in San Francisco, CA. The Specialist is responsible for:
- Participate in the marketing and leasing functions related to the affordable housing programs
- Facilitate the renewal and recertification process for all program participants
- Interview and process applications for new move-ins and lease-up of vacant units
- Resident retention including the move-in orientations
- Maintain accurate up-to-date waiting and transfer lists (if applicable)
- Prepare all required agency reports
- Collect rents from residents
- Assist with maintenance requests
- Special projects and tasks
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- Knowledge of Section 8, LIHTC and/or HUD
- Must have knowledge of HUD/Public Housing/Tax Credit policies and procedures.
- Detail oriented and the ability to operate on a deadline driven schedule
- Possess strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS) and/or Certified Tax Credit Specialist, or attainment of within six (6) months of hire; training is provided
Related Management Company (RMC) is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com .
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Not the right job for you?