Affordable Housing Coordinator - Temporary
- US-TX-The Woodlands
- Administrative / Clerical
- 333 Holly
Your role within the company:
Related Management is looking for a Temporary Affordable Housing Coordinator. Under the direction of the Community Manager, the Coordinator will assess eligibility of residents and collet required information to maintain resident records, all with the goal of achieving maximum occupancy.
- Implement a detailed leasing and marketing plan
- Perform lease signings and give property tours
- Prepare weekly leasing and traffic reports
- New applicant interviews
- Process applications of move ins
- Maintain resident files
- Support with tracking renewals, lease expirations, and notices to vacate
- Handle calculations for tenants with complex businesses and provide management with tenant relations
- Identifying households with income reporting discrepancies and make rent-adjustments
- Follow LIHTC guidelines and ensure file compliance
- Provide excellent customer service and display a courteous and professional attitude
- Assist with facilitating resident relocation plans including coordinating accessibility and permission to enter apartments with residents
- Comprehensive Medical
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- At least 2 years' experience with demonstrated leasing or comparable experience
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials
- Ability to effectively present information to prospective or current residents
- Bilingual preferred
- Knowledge of LIHTC, including Tax Credit policies and procedures
- Ability to handle high call volume from current and prospective residents
- Knowledge of basic accounting/bookkeeping practices; office practices and procedures; filing and maintenance of fiscal records
- Must be capable of overseeing multiple functions simultaneously, with a keen sense of prioritizing
Project Duration: 60 - 90 days
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com.
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Not the right job for you?