- Administrative / Clerical
- Parkways Preservation, LP
Related is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our affordable housing community in Chicago, IL. Responsibilities include:
- Answering phones and emails in atimely and friendly manner
- Meet and greet residents, prospects and vendors that visit the property
- Ordering and keeping inventory of supplies
- Assisting with leasing and recertification duties including, but not limited to, creating application packets, scheduling interviews, maintaining the waitlist
- Assist with Activity Center events, activities, etc.
- Other duties and task assigned by the Community Manager
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- Must be able to handle a fast paced environment
- Experience in affordable housing is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex operational matters
- Highly motivated and self-starter attitude
- Experience in Realpage Onesite is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, such as word and excel
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Not the right job for you?