Leasing Consultant - Bilingual Spanish
- US-NY-West Haverstraw
- Affordable Housing Jobs
- Walnut Hill
One of Related's fast paced affordable housing apartment complexes in West Haverstraw, NY, (Project Based Section 8 and LIHTC), totaling 180 units, is seeking a Leasing Consultant to join their team. Responsibilities include:
- Tour property and show units with prospective residents
- Prepare and process and review applications and files to deternine Section 8 eligibility, leases and renewals while following all HUD regulations and HPD guidelines
- Partner with external parties to process elements of income, employment, and other verification documents; including initial, annual and interim recertification’s
- Calculate retroactive, annual and interim rent recertifications, identify households with income reporting discrepancies and make rent-adjustments
- Review vacancies, walk/inspect tour path and maintain model apartments
- Make and maintain relationships with industry partners and brokers
- Maintain daily and weekly leasing reports and monthly market surveys
- Analyze market and occupancy trends and shop the competition to identify changing market conditions
- Recommend and track marketing avenues, oversee marketing campaigns and monitor traffic results
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- Knowledge of Section 8, LIHTC and HUD
- Must have knowledge of HUD/Public Housing/Tax Credit policies and procedures
- Detail oriented and the ability to operate on a deadline driven schedule
- Possess strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Notary public is preferred
- COS certification
- Fluency in Spanish language, preferred
#GLAB5 #APAB5 #CBAB
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com.
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Not the right job for you?