- Administrative / Clerical
- The Magnolia
This position is utilized only for the LIHTC and is located in communities that have special needs residents. Responsibilities are similar to concierge and include such tasks as researching community, local and national services for senior or special needs opportunities, transportation, meals and services provided specifically for a group of residents. May work with government agencies such as Department of Aging to obtain available services for residents. The service coordinator may assess service needs and determine eligibility for public and private services.
- Assist and advise residents in maintaining a self-reliant lifestyle, giving temporary help with household management if necessary.
- Educate residents and family on available resources within the community (for example, personal assistance, homemaker, meals-on-wheels, transportation, counseling, occasional visiting nurse, preventive health screening/wellness and legal advocacy), and coordinate care with service providers.
- Organize recreational and educational activities to encourage community involvement and foster social support networks.
- Represent the property and residents within the community to build a service network and procure outside resources.
- Support management in daily operations with focus on resident/guest hospitality and supportive services outlined in the LURA.
- Prepare promotional and informative materials such as community calendars and updates, social media announcements, and leasing advertisements.
- Monitor resident welfare and report cases of neglect or abuse to the proper authorities.
- Completes reports with copies given to the site manager, Quality Assurance, Administrator, Manager, and government agency (where applicable) in an accurate and timely manner or according to governing regulations. Pursues avenues for additional services through private local, state, and federal sources
- Other administrative duties, as assigned
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of community services in the region with particular knowledge of services that are provided for the population living within the facility.
- Proven experience in service management, including organizing, problem-solving, and advocating.
- Experience in the aging process, elder services, disability services, drug and alcohol abuse and mental health issues; aware of eligibility for and procedures of Federal and State entitlement programs; alert to legal liability issues relating to providing service coordination.
Related Management Company (RMC) is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com .
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Not the right job for you?