Assistant Property Manager
- Property Management
- 451 D Street
The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of 451 D Street a 470,000 Office /Lab Building. Key areas of responsibility include Tenant Relations, Property Operations and Financial Management.
- Handle the onsite day to day operations of the Building and Management Office, including routine inspections.
- Vendor Management- Manage Vendors of the Building, to include but not be limited to Cleaning, Security, Landscaping, Snow Removal, Pest Control and Waste Management.
- Assist with overseeing contracted vendors to ensure they are meeting terms of contract and scope of work.
- Manage and maintain stacking chart, rent rolls, construction/TI project folders etc.
- Manage the annual Environmental Health & Safety Audit with Tenants of the Building.
- Review, Code and Process in a timely manner all invoices associated with the Building against the annual budget and verify amounts are correct per the contract.
- Review monthly General Ledger and financials to assure all income and expenses are reflected properly.
- Assist in the collection of rent and miscellaneous charges required. Review aged receivable reports and follow up with Tenants for collection.
- Preparation of tenant monthly rent statements including additional billable items.
- Assist with the development of the annual Budget, Capital Plans, Monthly Ownership Reports, and Funding Requests in accordance with Budget Guidelines. Follow ownership procurement procedures and approval requirements.
- Manage and maintain the building website, update agenda for monthly operations call with ownership.
- Develop and maintain day to day relationship with Tenant Contacts. Ensure Tenants needs and requests are being met with their expectations. Resolve any Tenant issues and requests in a timely manner and escalate as appropriate.
- Manage tenant employee parking allocations and maintain parking spreadsheet.
- Manage the Building Engines Work Order System to ensure all Tenant requests are being dispatched, resolved, closed, and billed back if applicable.
- Verify Tenant and Vendor Certificates of Insurance are current, meet all requirements and updated in the Building Engines System.
- Be familiar with all pertinent documents for the Building, including leases, management agreements, associations, easements, and leasing materials.
- Handle all filing of lease documents, invoices, correspondence, contracts, etc. for the property.
- Perform all other duties as directed by Senior Property Manager.
Related Companies is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States with over $60 billion in assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson Yards neighborhood on Manhattan’s West Side, The Grand and Related Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Formed over 45 years ago, Related is the largest private owner of affordable housing and a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of design, development, acquisitions, management, finance, hospitality, sustainability, and sales. Related’s mixed-use, residential and commercial office properties have been consistently heralded for their placemaking vision – bringing together iconic design, arts and culture, dynamic programming, and innovative wellness programs. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a team of approximately 4,000 professionals. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine’s list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about Related, please visit www.related.com.
Not the right job for you?