Assistant General Manager
- Property Management
- Related Midwest Office
Related’s building in Chicago, IL is seeking an Assistant General Manager to join their team. Responsibilities include:
- Assist with oversight of day-to-day building operations
- Establish best practices and systems for office operations, policy and procedures
- Engage third-party vendors and suppliers for appropriate services
- Assist with all aspects of move-ins for new residents, including future follow-up to ensure positive acclimation to the building
- Ensure efficient and courteous response to all resident requests, inquiries and concerns
- Assist in the development and implementation of resident relation activities and events
- Prepare and process appropriate written communications, i.e., memos, letters, insurance incident reports, etc.
- Maintain accurate files for all site administration, including: lease files, operational procedure files, work-order files, etc.
- Collect and post all resident rent payments and manage accounts receivables
- Coordinate the filing of legal proceedings in accordance with local ordinances
- Additional projects as assigned
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of operations and luxury customer service experience
- Property management or hospitality experience highly preferred
- Ability to navigate financial P and L statements, variance reports and budgets
- Yardi or similar software experience preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends (especially during lease-up)
Related Management Company (RMC) is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com .
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Not the right job for you?