- US-CA-Harbor City
- Administrative / Clerical
- Harbor Village
The Administrative Assistant will be working directly under the Community Manager at a 400 unit affordable housing community in Harbor City, CA.
- Answering phones and emails
- Meet and greet tenants and new applicants who are interested in applying for residency in the building
- Creating application packets and preparing for resident interviews
- Assisting with leasing duties including lease signings and running background/credit checks
- Preparing balance sheets/invoices, etc.
- General administrative duties as assigned
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- Must be able to handle a fast paced environment
- Experience in affordable housing is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex operational matters
- Highly motivated and self starter attitude
- Bilingual Spanish is preferred, not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
*May be required to work weekends.
Related Management Company (RMC) is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com .
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Not the right job for you?