Analyst (Residential Class A Portfolio)
- US-NY-New York
- Accounting / Finance
- 423 West 55th Street
The Portfolio Analyst is responsible, under the direction of the Director of Operations, to research, lead, and/or implement processes that deal with the critical business functions of Related and the sites under Related’s management. This position researches and/or directs initiatives to improve the management of programs, policies, procedures, regulations, and guidance on various business operations and management of the portfolio. The Portfolio Analyst is responsive to the President, Senior Vice President, Regional Vice Presidents and Regional Managers, Owners, Asset Managers, Project-based Contract Administrators, Agency contacts, and other executives and officers of Related
Location: New York, NY
Visit www.related.com to learn more about Related Rentals.
- Analyzes monthly performance and budget projections and compares to annual management plan and budget; adjusts strategies accordingly
- Review and analysis of detailed budget variance reports (BVR), income expense, capital expenditures, leasing costs, NOI and cash flow; financial analysis of construction & development projects relative to each site’s operational and financial status and goals.
- Develop, prepare and maintain customized reports designed to track and advise Owners, Asset Managers, Regional Vice Presidents and Regional Managers of property performance.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual property budgets, with input from Regional Vice Presidents, Regional Managers, Community Managers, Asset Managers and Owners.
- Assists with resolving accounts payable and accounts receivable issues and concerns.
- Respond to inquiries from Owners, Asset Managers, Operations, Regional Vice Presidents and Regional Managers regarding property specific financial questions/concerns.
- Work with Owners, Asset Managers, Operations, Regional Vice Presidents and Regional Managers to design, assign, schedule, carry-out a comprehensive internal audit function with appropriate follow-up to monitor and assure timely submittal of Special Claims.
Benefits and features:
- Incentive bonus program
- Training and development programs
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
- Strong analytical skills, self-starter, comfortable with changing conditions and finding unique solutions to complex issues.
- Travel to sites may be required.
- Strong data management skills with significant attention to detail
- Strategic planning, creative thinking, innovative solutions, and achievement oriented goal planning.
- Effective communication skills; ability to interface effectively and professionally with executives, owners, asset managers, agency representatives, department staff.
- Strong Computer skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize, track and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team of professionals
Related Companies is the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States. Formed over 40 years ago, Related is a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of development, acquisitions, management, finance, marketing and sales. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi, London and Shanghai and boasts a team of over 3,000 professionals. The Company’s existing portfolio of real estate assets, valued at over $30 billion, is made up of best-in-class developments in premier high-barrier-to-entry markets across all asset classes.
Related has dramatically redefined the concept of metropolitan luxury by introducing extraordinary residential rental properties in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York City. With each new building, Related has been hailed for setting new standards of excellence in the luxury rental marketplace. To ensure that every resident in every Related building enjoys the very finest services, unsurpassed amenities, and a luxury lifestyle without compromise, Related Companies takes great pride in managing every building it owns. Related owns and manages 261 Hudson, 456 Washington, Abington House, The Caledonia, The Easton, The Lyric, MiMA, One Carnegie Hill, One Union Square South, Riverwalk Crossing, Riverwalk Point, The Sierra, The Strathmore, The Tate, Tribeca Green, Tribeca Park, Tribeca Tower, The Westminster and The Westport in New York City (and manages 1214 Fifth Avenue and 89 Murray also in New York City), One Back Bay and The Arlington in Boston, 500 Lake Shore Drive and Landmark West Loop in Chicago, The Emerson in Los Angeles, The Paramount in San Francisco and One Hill South in Washington, D.C. Related also owns an extensive portfolio of workforce and affordable housing and has several new rental developments underway across the country.
For more information about Related Companies please visit www.related.com
Not the right job for you?