Administrative Assistant, New York Development
- US-NY-New York
- Administrative / Clerical
- 30 Hudson Yards 73
Seeking an experienced administrative professional to support 3 members of our New York Development team.
- Heavy calendar management
- Answering multiple phone lines and tracking messages
- Domestic and international air and ground travel, and accommodations
- Site tour arrangement; i.e. presentation setup, guest hosting, catering, décor, safety gear prep
- Event coordination for team-building, tenant and consultant appreciation events. Maintains efficient files for follow-up and future affairs; negotiates rates; visits and builds relationships with venues near job sites/office locations.
- Prepares and processes expense reports
- Organizes office and orders supplies
- Ability to anticipate calendar conflicts, and manage scheduling across separate offices
- Point person for new hires/consultants technology setup
- Presentation preparation, i.e. printing and binding books
- Assist with Department organization chart creation and maintenance
- Some review of project expenses
- Special projects as assigned
- Minimum of 3+ years of strong executive level administrative experience
- Experience supporting multiple high level executives
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities and time management, excellent organizational skills
- Must be a team player
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook; working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. MS Visio and Adobe Acrobat are a plus.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
Related Companies is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States. Formed over 40 years ago, Related is a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of development, acquisitions, management, finance, marketing and sales. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a team of approximately 4,000 professionals. With over $60 billion in assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson Yards neighborhood on Manhattan’s West Side, The Grand and Related Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine’s list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about Related, please visit www.related.com.
Not the right job for you?