Maintenance Technician (24 hours a week)
- Property Maintenance
- Woodland Hills
To learn more about our maintenance technician job click here: https://vimeo.com/434427240
Related Management is currently seeking a Part-Time (24 hours a week) Maintenance Technician to join us at a 125 unit affordable community in Jackson, MI Responsibilities include:
- Completion of basic resident work orders
- Prepare vacant units for future renters
- Upkeep of the grounds and cleaning of common areas
- No experience necessary. We are willing to train. Can be a flexible schedule.
- Plumbing: basic repairs,
- Carpentry: repairs and installs doors, shelves, locks, etc.
- Painting: small drywall/plaster repairs, painting
- Electrical/Appliance: lighting, replacing switches, etc.
- Must able to lift 50LBS and stand for 8 hours
*Emergency on-call rotation is required
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over Sixty billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com.
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Not the right job for you?