Team Member (FT), Hudson Yards Experiences
- US-NY-New York
- Onsite Resident Services / Customer Service / Security
- 30 Hudson Yards
To learn more about our Hudson Yards Experience visit: https://youtu.be/shjcEHR1_Tw
Hudson Yards is currently seeking Team Members who ensure customer satisfaction throughout guest experiences at Hudson Yards.
- Communicates with guests to process registration and complete orders
- Provide assistance to guests when needed throughout their experience
- Ability to assess and assist in possible emergency situations
- Ensures the daily operation adheres to operating procedure guidelines
- Provides outstanding customer service while adhering to all safety procedures
- Ensures attraction adheres to the highest standards of safety, cleanliness, presentation, and service
- Must successfully complete annual training covering operating procedures and technical competencies
- Assists in other duties as assigned
Benefits and features:
- Incentive bonus program
- Training and development programs
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years experience demonstrating strong customer service
- Must be comfortable being at heights of 1,000 feet or more on a skyscraper in all weather conditions for extended periods of time
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize a variety of tasks with minimal direction
- Proven teamwork skills
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Comfortable working in varying weather conditions
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and climb multiple flights of stairs multiple times daily
- Ability to bend, twist, and stretch
- Capable of fully extending arms overhead
- Dexterity to pinch/squeeze with force
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to work 8 hour shifts
- Must be available to work morning and evening
- Must be comfortable working with, and around large groups of people.
- Must be able to stand for the entire 8 hour shift
- WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS REQUIRED
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Overview of Department/Company:
Hudson Yards has become the cultural center of Manhattan’s New West Side. A template for the future of cities, this new neighborhood has not only changed the way New York looks to the world, but the way the world sees New York. Be a part in shaping one of a kind experiences at New York’s newest neighborhood by joining our team at Vessel and Edge. We are looking for individuals passionate about unforgettable experiences in the world of thrill and design.
- Vessel is a new kind of public landmark. Engaging and interactive, the centerpiece of the Public Square and Gardens is meant to be climbed and explored with others.
We offer flexible work schedules, competitive compensation and benefits, opportunities for growth and development and the ability to create entertainment experiences that move and engage people to see New York in a whole new way.
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Not the right job for you?