Director, Commercial Office Marketing
- US-NY-New York
- 30 Hudson Yards 82
This position will oversee marketing for Related Companies commercial office division - working collaboratively with the marketing, commercial office leasing and development teams. This role will leverage industry trends and research as well as the individual characteristics of the asset as well as consumer, operations and marketing insights in order to recommend both strategic, creative and tactical marketing campaigns. This position will report into the CMO of Hudson Yards and President of Related Office. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, lead and execute an integrated marketing strategy to support all branding and marketing efforts in order to position commercial office assets across Related Office portfolio. This includes presentation pitches, brochures, mailers, advertisements, signage, physical sales centers and websites. The goal is to engage C-level leads, office brokers and tenants.
- Lead all business-to-business and leasing event and promotional activities for commercial office across portfolio.
- Collaborate with creative, technology, PR and consultant teams to drive necessary creative assets and story-telling elements in support of business leasing goals.
- Responsible for the creation of the creative asset needs for the business and leasing efforts.
- Critical to understand leasing presentation timelines in accordance with development and construction leads and meet those deadlines. Manage agency relationships and stakeholder groups to provide strategic deliverables, needs, timelines and feedback.
- Oversee reporting and research to ensure figures and analytics are up-to-date for leasing, client, sponsorship and inter-departmental usages as it relates to commercial office leasing and development.
- Identify and create “added value/sponsorship” presentations for leasing efforts-brands that may want a bigger presence in the portfolio/property. Work with sponsorship, marketing and leasing teams to ensure pitch for brand is on target.
- Collaborate with employee and digital engagement, development and operations to utilize the CRM systems to enhance leasing efforts. This candidate will need to collaborate with the technology, development and employee engagement teams. Create the relevant digital assets needed for all development and leasing efforts.
- Liaise with PR team to coordinate relevant milestone announcements and events. Oversee targeted acquisition campaigns to support earned media as it pertains to leasing and development programs.
- Work with development team to create commercial office marketing centers, presentations and on site signage as needed to support leasing and development initiatives.
- Manage commercial office marketing budget, tracking and reporting with development team as it relates to marketing/leasing efforts and asset development.
- Marketing lead point person for entire commercial leasing and development team to create marketing support materials for leasing and development efforts.
- Undergraduate degree mandatory, MBA preferred
- Ideal candidate should have approximately 5-7 years marketing experience with external communication
- Prior experience tracking effectiveness of campaigns and efforts on ongoing basis
- Process-oriented, highly organized individual with a strong attention to detail
- Adaptable, can embrace both change and ambiguity while continuing to drive projects forward
- Self-starter with a bias toward collaborative problem-solving
- Ability to quickly form working partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders, teams, and agencies
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Companies is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States with over sixty billion in assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson Yards neighborhood on Manhattan’s West Side, The Grand and Related Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Formed over 45 years ago, Related is the largest private owner of affordable housing and a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of design, development, acquisitions, management, finance, hospitality, sustainability, and sales. Related’s mixed-use, residential and commercial office properties have been consistently heralded for their placemaking vision – bringing together iconic design, arts and culture, dynamic programming, and innovative wellness programs. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a team of approximately 4,000 professionals. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine’s list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about Related, please visit www.related.com.
Not the right job for you?