Administrative Support Coordinator
- 177 Milk Street
Related Beal is looking to hire a highly professional Administrative Support Coordinator to support our senior executives in a timely and professional manner. The Administrative Support Coordinator will provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance and will anticipate, initiate, coordinate and follow up on logistics required for the senior executives to perform at the highest capacity. The position is based in Boston.
- Constant review of the Executives’ task lists, re-prioritizing on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Schedule and manage busy and ever-changing calendars for both internal and external meeting requirements, board meetings, speaking events, travel, presentations, property visits, industry functions and personal appointments & obligations; Will need to be aware of/plan for travel time/flexibility between time commitments, as well as prep time needed for each appointment or engagement.
- Review calendars daily and remind throughout the day in order to keep Executives on schedule. Proactively review 3-4 weeks out on a daily basis to ensure calendar up to date and to resolve potential conflicts.
- Work with the Executives on synthesis of internal, external, and board meetings agendas, meeting materials and actions items follow up in advance of the meetings.
- Account for and ensure time and method of travel for all external meetings.
- Screen office phone calls, announcing each caller; set up conference calls; maintain accurate daily call log and the necessary follow up.
- Act as a gatekeeper and the primary point of contact for executives, managers and visitors.
- Plan catering for internal meetings.
- Arrange domestic travel.
- Prepare monthly expense reports and liaise with Finance, when necessary.
- Maintain and keep accurate office filings, electronic libraries and contacts database.
- Assistance with scheduling multiple team meetings, tracking attendance and follow up.
- Letter creation and formatting, data entry, filing, scanning.
- Administer surveys utilizing Google Forms and Survey Monkey
- Assistance with ad hoc projects using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Arrange meals as requested.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant administrative support experience.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent professional demeanor with the ability to work with a wide range of levels and management.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment, ability to multi-task, shift direction easily and prioritize.
- Good judgment, discretion and strong discipline.
- Experience in a role that requires a high level of discretion with confidential information.
- Team player, self-starter.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications, Microsoft Outlook, WebEx, Zoom and Box.
- Open to participating in/attending skill set building workshops for employees
- Experience working in a corporate environment is highly preferred.
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Related Companies is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Beal is a fully integrated real estate firm focused on development and investment opportunities in Boston and the surrounding regions. Related Beal leverages Related Companies’ international real estate platform with expertise across all asset classes and storied local experience in life sciences, commercial, hotel, mixed-use and residential development, property management and investment. Related Beal has developed and is undertaking the development of some of the most recognized buildings in the area including The Clarendon and One Back Bay, The Arlington, The Beverly, Lovejoy Wharf, Converse’s World Headquarters, Congress Square, Innovation Square, The Whitney Hotel and The Quinn/370-380 Harrison Avenue.
Related Beal’s corporate office is located at 177 Milk Street in Boston.
For more information about Related Beal, please visit http://www.relatedbeal.com/.
Not the right job for you?