- US-NY-New York
- Accounting / Finance
- 30 Hudson Yards 72
The FP&A Analyst role will provide assistance to the Financial Planning & Analysis team to create forward-looking financial information and financial analysis used to support decision making for the company’s overall corporate and business portfolios. The main focus of this role will be to run the payroll/overhead budgeting and forecasting processes in Hyperion Planning. Responsibilities will also include the following listed below:
- Leverage Oracle Hyperion Planning (Workforce, PCMCS and Financials) to produce payroll/overhead projections for all corporate and business platforms
- Utilize Hyperion Planning reporting capabilities and functionality to streamline and automate processes
- Gain in depth “administrator level” understanding of Hyperion Planning to become an expert on the application
- Build multiyear payroll/overhead projections for development projects and stabilized assets
- Produce compensation analytics and by person reporting for senior management
- Complete actual vs. budget/forecast variance analysis by project and cost center
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly corporate department presentations
- Maintain monthly cash flows for various business lines and corporate departments
- Gain an understanding of how the corporate department costs are recovered through our overhead allocation process
- Undergraduate degree required, advanced degree or CPA, a plus
- Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in Finance or Accounting
- Ideal candidate is a highly self-motivated person who thrives in a dynamic work environment and demonstrates a flexible and adaptable work style
- Takes ownership for decisions and is accountable for actions regardless of the outcome
- This role will have access to confidential payroll information – it is crucial that the candidate must be a mature and trustworthy professional with excellent judgment
- Must be very thorough and detail oriented
- Experience with accounting systems and information tools such as JD Edwards, Hyperion and database applications, a plus
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Companies is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States with over sixty billion in assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson Yards neighborhood on Manhattan’s West Side, The Grand and Related Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Formed over 45 years ago, Related is the largest private owner of affordable housing and a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of design, development, acquisitions, management, finance, hospitality, sustainability, and sales. Related’s mixed-use, residential and commercial office properties have been consistently heralded for their placemaking vision – bringing together iconic design, arts and culture, dynamic programming, and innovative wellness programs. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a team of approximately 4,000 professionals. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine’s list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about Related, please visit www.related.com.
Not the right job for you?