Senior Recruiter, Corporate
- US-NY-New York
- Human Resources
- 30 Hudson Yards 72
The Senior Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for supporting the Talent Acquisition and Development team in all aspects of their projects focused on; sourcing candidates, facilitating/conducting interviews and managing the reporting side within our applicant tracking system. This individual must operate both strategically and tactically, recommending and implementing recruitment plans. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Source and screen prospective candidates for various disciplines including: Accounting, Administration, Finance, Design, Sales, Marketing, Creative Services, Real Estate Development, Legal, Insurance, IT, Corporate Communications, and Construction.
- Develop and maintain effective and efficient processes in order to facilitate high quality candidate flow on a timely basis.
- Utilize all available tools and programs including search firms, college and business school campus recruiting programs, recruitment marketing campaigns, personal and professional networks, industry sources, and internet mining.
- Proactively seek and maintain a database of information on top talent for use in future recruiting efforts.
- Own all research projects on competitor companies.
- Manage the reporting for the company’s applicant tracking online software.
- Generate position specifications for all new open positions.
- Special projects as needed.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of functioning in a highly successful recruiting role at a “best practices” company or search firm.
- A minimum of 3+ years agency or corporate recruiting experience.
- Preference will be given to individuals with Real Estate industry experience.
- A customer-focused perspective and understanding of process.
- The ability to translate strategic plans into concrete actions and achieve results
- Positive attitude, a confidence-inspiring manner, and a keen sense of determination and urgency.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and able to effective communicating in formal and informal settings with senior executives, peers, and candidates.
- Ability to build a candidate’s enthusiasm about the opportunity and the organization.
- Adept at juggling multiple roles across different disciplines.
- Keen ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Unquestioned integrity.
- Undergraduate degree required.
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Companies is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States with over sixty billion in assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson Yards neighborhood on Manhattan’s West Side, The Grand and Related Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Formed over 45 years ago, Related is the largest private owner of affordable housing and a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of design, development, acquisitions, management, finance, hospitality, sustainability, and sales. Related’s mixed-use, residential and commercial office properties have been consistently heralded for their placemaking vision – bringing together iconic design, arts and culture, dynamic programming, and innovative wellness programs. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a team of approximately 4,000 professionals. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine’s list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about Related, please visit www.related.com.
Not the right job for you?