Analyst, Compensation & People Analytics
- US-NY-New York
- Human Resources
- 30 Hudson Yards 72
The Compensation & People Analytics Analyst is responsible for delivering accurate and useful data to enhance Related’s human capital strategy. This role will work closely with other HR teams (Generalists, Performance, Recruiting, etc.) to provide insights to improve business performance. The ideal candidate will be passionate about managing & analyzing data. This role will be based in NYC, and will report directly into our Compensation & People Analytics Manager. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Helping lead & support our People Analytics strategy.
- Helping support our year-end Compensation processes for our Site & Corporate teams.
- Assisting in building compensation reports, forecasts, and market data requests.
- Analyzing large sets of data & recommend decisions for HR & business units.
- Using data visualization & storytelling to inform leadership of actionable insights.
- Designing reporting & dashboards for CHRO and leadership teams.
- Producing analytical research to support strategic decision making for HR and Business initiatives.
- Engaging and collaborating with cross-functional experts across all business units.
- Designing HR Dashboards across all HR functions and business units.
- Collaborating with members of HR to align data strategy, improve data collection, and ensure data governance.
- Partnering with our recruiting team managers to build compensation offers supported by market data.
- Working with IT to create, build, and maintain an HR Data Warehouse.
- Bachelor’s degree, master’s preferred.
- 3+ years of working experience. Preferably working in business intelligence, compensation, HR analytics, or data analytics.
- Advanced Excel & data management skills. Experience with more advanced statistical & data visualization platforms is preferred.
- Visionary who can assist in the development of a new HR function.
- Ability to maturely & securely handle extremely confidential data.
- Ability to transfer data, analytics, and business knowledge to provide actionable insights.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present to business leaders & stakeholders.
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Companies is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States with over sixty billion in assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson Yards neighborhood on Manhattan’s West Side, The Grand and Related Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Formed over 45 years ago, Related is the largest private owner of affordable housing and a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of design, development, acquisitions, management, finance, hospitality, sustainability, and sales. Related’s mixed-use, residential and commercial office properties have been consistently heralded for their placemaking vision – bringing together iconic design, arts and culture, dynamic programming, and innovative wellness programs. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a team of approximately 4,000 professionals. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine’s list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about Related, please visit www.related.com.
Not the right job for you?