- US-NY-New York
- Accounting / Finance
- 30 Hudson Yards 72
The FP&A Analyst role will provide assistance to the Director, FP&A to create forward-looking financial information and financial analysis. The position will have responsibility for actuals, forecast, and budget consolidation for several business units and cost centers. This role requires significant interaction with senior level executives within the company.
- Assist in creating monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting packages.
- Assist in compiling consolidated annual budgets (develop templates, assumptions, analyses and reports), forecasts (templates and set frequency and levels of detail), and performance management (development of key performance indicators, setting of target, and analysis/reporting).
- Create monthly cash flow projections.
- Assist in the development of various financial models, reports, graphs, metrics and other analysis.
- Prepare actual versus budget variance analysis.
- Maintain relationships with internal and external customers.
- Assist in various ongoing ad-hoc activities.
- Undergraduate degree required
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Ideal candidate will have strong Excel Modeling skills – will be tested
- Must have strong experience with MS PowerPoint
- Highly intelligent with excellent analytical skills, with a larger focus on financial reporting and ability to convert raw data into financial analyses
- Ideal candidate is a highly self-motivated person who thrives in a dynamic work environment and demonstrates a flexible and adaptable work style that responds quickly
- Takes ownership for decisions and is accountable for actions regardless of the outcome
- Superior organizational skills
- A mature professional with excellent judgment and interpersonal skills
- Experience with accounting systems and information tools such as JD Edwards, Hyperion and database applications, a plus
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Companies is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States with over sixty billion in assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson Yards neighborhood on Manhattan’s West Side, The Grand and Related Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Formed over 45 years ago, Related is the largest private owner of affordable housing and a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of design, development, acquisitions, management, finance, hospitality, sustainability, and sales. Related’s mixed-use, residential and commercial office properties have been consistently heralded for their placemaking vision – bringing together iconic design, arts and culture, dynamic programming, and innovative wellness programs. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a team of approximately 4,000 professionals. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine’s list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about Related, please visit www.related.com.
Not the right job for you?