- US-NY-New York
- Accounting / Finance
- 30 Hudson Yards 82
The CRM/Salesforce Associate role is responsible for building and analyzing the Salesforce CRM platform across Related Companies and Hudson Yards. The CRM/Salesforce associate will execute upon a strategic vision and roadmap for the organization by collaborating with stakeholders and executive leadership. The role will partner as a subject matter expert and liaison between internal teams including but not limited to Hudson Yards, Residential, Condos, Marketing, and Operations. This role will also lead Related Companies in executing / expanding the operational and analytical capabilities as CRM activates the cross marketing and segmentation capabilities across the Related portfolio. The ideal candidate will have enabled multiple business processes on the Salesforce platform and delivered working solutions, successfully served the various business leaders’ needs through effective dashboards and reports delivery. This role is both strategic and critical to Hudson Yard’s business needs.
- Manage day to day operation of email and SMS execution including scheduling, segmentation, and analysis
- Leverage both known and unknown user data to deliver personalized and dynamic content
- Ask and answer the next question(s) after gathering and analyzing the data to make insights more powerful – not just delivering what was asked for!
- Advocate compliance based on best practice knowledge around permission-based marketing, privacy, SPAM/CASL regulation, deliverability, corporate guidelines and email browser compatibility
- Execute a wide variety of analytics projects including customer profiling, lifecycle analysis, campaign test design and analysis, dashboard reporting, market basket analysis, product recommendations, and customer segmentation
- Extract and process large quantities of data from data warehouses and other data marts in support of assignments
- Analyze marketing metrics to identify cause-effect relationships between marketing levers and outcomes
- Data mining and analysis, including the ability to independently QA database information and help drive database enhancements via communication and requirements documentation for technology teams
- Build predictive models to enhance retention strategies
Turn complex data into practical and actionable marketing insights
- Develop test designs to support one-time and longitudinal test plans
- Support development of efficient and accurate project management plans for project delivery
- 2+ years Salesforce experience
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) or equivalent in statistics, math, economics or related quantitative field required; Advanced degree (M.A., M.S., Ph.D.) preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in quantitative marketing arena
- Analytics experience in the retail, CPG, and/or beauty industries strongly preferred
- Experience working with technical & functional resources and following an Agile based delivery methodology
- Salesforce Certification required
- Interface and partner with C-level Executives and Senior Management
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required
- Proficiency with multiple analytics tools required (SAS, SQL, Python, etc.); strongly preferred
- Understanding of relational databases and transactional data required
- Hands-on experience with BI or digital analytics tools (Tableau, TIBCO Spotfire, Micro strategy, Adobe analytics, Google analytics, DMP insight tools) preferred
- Must have experience with statistical concepts and applying statistical techniques such as regression, ANOVA, cluster analysis, factor analysis, time series forecasting, and experimental design
- Document Creation tools (Examples: Conga Composer, Drawloop)
- Electronic Signature Management (Examples: DocuSign, EchoSign)
- Marketing Automation Platforms (Examples: Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Marketo, Adobe)
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Broad Capability for Analytics Reporting within SalesForce Marketing Cloud ,CRM, Google Analytics and other best in class platforms.
- Experience with Salesforce Community Site, Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce Lightning, Tableau or other Reporting tools is helpful
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Companies is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States with over sixty billion in assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson Yards neighborhood on Manhattan’s West Side, The Grand and Related Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Formed over 45 years ago, Related is the largest private owner of affordable housing and a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of design, development, acquisitions, management, finance, hospitality, sustainability, and sales. Related’s mixed-use, residential and commercial office properties have been consistently heralded for their placemaking vision – bringing together iconic design, arts and culture, dynamic programming, and innovative wellness programs. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a team of approximately 4,000 professionals. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine’s list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about Related, please visit www.related.com.
Not the right job for you?