- US-NY-New York
- 30 Hudson Yards 82
Related Companies is looking for a second corporate in-house design resource to work across all business units and regional marketing teams. This candidate will report up to the VP of Creative Services and will sit onsite at our headquarters at 30 Hudson Yards.
- Design and execute digital and print marketing and corporate collateral for all across all of Related’s business lines and departments.
- Create strong, innovative designs, while adhering to brand guidelines and incorporating best-in-class design principles.
- Projects include email campaigns, digital ads, corporate and property microsites, financial pitch books, Requests for Proposal documents, PowerPoint presentations.
- Work closely with the company’s Marketing, Corporate Communications and HR leadership to ensure a consistent message across channels, inside and outside the company.
- Work within the Drupal/Acquia CMS environment to create, edit and retire content; work with IT to implement revisions to workflow and set up new workflows and governance measures.
- Work collaboratively with developers, marketers, corporate communications, HR and IT on wire frames, pixel specs, content creation and content entry for new microsites and website refreshes taking into account the functionality/user experience and current design trends and technologies.
- Establish excellent communication and collaboration with all business units in order to understand and leverage content opportunities and content repurposing.
- Assist in developing standards, systems and best practices (human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, retrieval and repurposing.
- Stay current with trends, best practices, and platform updates.
- Coordinate with outside creative agencies, architectural firms and print agencies.
- BA/BS in graphic design or equivalent work experience with a robust portfolio of work
- Must be highly self-motivated, results-oriented and capable of working in an entrepreneurial culture that places a premium on performance
- Strong understanding of design principles and current design trends and technologies
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Bridge, Premier Pro
- Experience with Microsoft Suite, especially designing presentations in PowerPoint
- Proficient in HTML and CSS; HTML email marketing experience a must
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with Drupal CMS and Aquia DAM and/or other Digital Asset Management systems
- Experience designing mobile-forward microsites and website refreshes
- Understanding of web development in order to serve as a liaison between marketing and production
- Photography and videography experience with strong post-production capabilities a plus
- Experience working with motion graphics and animation a plus
- Real estate, hospitality or luxury goods experience a plus
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Companies is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States with over sixty billion in assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson Yards neighborhood on Manhattan’s West Side, The Grand and Related Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Formed over 45 years ago, Related is the largest private owner of affordable housing and a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of design, development, acquisitions, management, finance, hospitality, sustainability, and sales. Related’s mixed-use, residential and commercial office properties have been consistently heralded for their placemaking vision – bringing together iconic design, arts and culture, dynamic programming, and innovative wellness programs. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a team of approximately 4,000 professionals. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine’s list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about Related, please visit www.related.com.
Not the right job for you?