HRIS Project Manager
- US-NY-New York
- Human Resources
- 30 Hudson Yards 72
Related Companies is seeking a highly skilled and motivated HRIS Project Manager to support the HR work streams. The Project Manager is responsible for creating, managing and executing various projects to standardize and strengthen HR practice across the organization. The individual will work closely with the HR leadership team to ensure the smooth delivery of key HR processes. This position will report directly to the VP of Total Rewards and HR Operations, and is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative HR team at Related Companies. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage all HRIS project activities, including project timeline definition, risk analysis, and resource management.
- Lead the planning, requirements definition, and execution of complex HR technology projects.
- Manage the translation of business requirements, including legislative compliance and reporting requirements, into sustainable functional application solutions in partnership with stakeholders.
- Manage and assist with functional requirements gathering, development, testing, implementation, and support of various HR effectiveness projects/processes.
- Communicate effectively with HR, IT, and other internal partners, including payroll and accounting.
- Manage external resources (consultants and contractors) as necessary.
- Document, streamline, and automate HR policies, processes, and procedures.
- Troubleshoot project-related issues and implement resolutions to minimize impact.
- Minimum of 5+ years of project management experience, preferably in HRIS field.
- Significant experience with UltiPro (UKG Pro) or other HRIS preferred.
- Expertise managing vendor relationships and internal cross-functional relationships.
- Experience working with a complex organization, involving several entities and payroll companies.
- Data-driven, with the motivation and skills to improve data accuracy and automate workflows.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Ability to work autonomously and make thoughtful decisions quickly.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to mentor and grow junior members of the team.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, and the ability to be agile/pivot quickly as company needs change.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Please note that Related has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, Related employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Related Companies is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States with over sixty billion in assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson Yards neighborhood on Manhattan’s West Side, The Grand and Related Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Formed over 45 years ago, Related is the largest private owner of affordable housing and a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of design, development, acquisitions, management, finance, hospitality, sustainability, and sales. Related’s mixed-use, residential and commercial office properties have been consistently heralded for their placemaking vision – bringing together iconic design, arts and culture, dynamic programming, and innovative wellness programs. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a team of approximately 4,000 professionals. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine’s list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about Related, please visit www.related.com.
Not the right job for you?